Is this hydrogen on demand (HoD) system expensive?
- You'll save between $1,500 and $2,500 a month in fuel and maintenance costs per vehicle.
- If you prefer, you can get a 3, 4 or 5 year lease for between $350 and $500 a month (per vehicle) and enjoy immediate savings. Otherwise the ROI for the HoD system is between 6 and 12 months.
- The HoD system has a 10 year (120 month) estimated product life that will produce an estimated fuel and maintenance savings of $240,000 additional profit per truck. Not bad for a $15,000 investment!
- We warranty the systems (full parts and labor) for 5 full years, 500,000 miles or 10,000 hours for marine and generator set applications.
- We offer a 100% money-back guaranty for 90 days if for any reason you want to return the system(s).
What if the trials don't meet your fuel and maintenance savings projections or the emissions reductions are not as high as estimated?
- Our projected savings and emissions reductions are of course estimates, but they are based on real road experience. If for any reason during the first 90 days of using our HoD system, you are not satisfied with the results, we will give you a 100% refund. But as an FYI, no one has asked to have a system removed in the last 7 years.
- We have independent lab tests that offer proof of our sales claims. You can get a summary of these reports by calling 1-970-417-2389.
- We also have a number of customers that you can call for references.
Can the HoD system cause any damage to the engine or exhaust system? Does it comply with the EPA and CARB rules? Or, will it void any of my vehicle warranties?
- No, damage will be caused by Hydrogen on Demand. The system will actually purge older motors of built up carbon deposits and your motor will run better and longer as a result.
- Yes, the HoD system does conform to EPA rules. After extensive testing, we have been granted, by executive order, CARB (The California Air Resources Board) number D-775.
The EPA references CARB as a key measurement standard for meeting the reduced emissions goals to which they want carbon producing industries to aspire. This executive order allows H.works to sell our HoD solution in California and anywhere in the U.S. since the California (CARB) limits are the most difficult in the whole country.
- No, the HoD system will not void vehicle warranties. In 7 years and over 250,000,000 trucking road miles, the unit has never caused any engine problems.